The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Joan Braune on Nagle, Kill
All Normies and Ross, Against the
- A F Pomeroy on Bruno Gullì’s Earthly
- Charles Prusik on Bonefeld, The
Strong State and the Free Economy
- Jonathan Wolff on Vrousalis, The Political Philosophy of G A Cohen
- Sean Sheehan on Peter Gordon’s Adorno and Existence
- Christian Lotz on Patrick Murray, The Mismeasure
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.