The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Just published online in the Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Jeremy Spencer on Wit, Jean-Luc Godard, Cinema Historian
- Jasper Finkeldey on Löwy, Ecosocialism
Leonard on Pradella on Globalization
and Political Economy
- Bryant Sculos on Konings, The Emotional Logic of
- Joseph Walsh on Badiou, Plato's Republic
- Dan Swain on Mckenna, Art,
Literature and Culture from a Marxist Perspective
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.