The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Just published online in the Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Martin Law on Hall, Musical Revolutions in
- Eric Meyer on Trawny on Heidegger’s politics
- Anthony Squiers on Brecht, The Business Affairs
of Mr Julius Caesar
- Paul Raekstad on Dixon, Another Politics
& Ness, New Forms of Worker Organization
- Marc Léger on McKee, Strike Art
- Jared Smith
on Martineau, Time, Capitalism and Alienation
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.