The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Steve Knight on Bonneuil and Fressoz, The Shock of the Anthropocene
- Patrick Ainley on Laland, Darwin’s Unfinished Symphony
- Kirsty Capes on Carpenter and Mojab on Marxism, Feminism and Knowledge
- Brant Roberts on Amin, Russia and the Long Transition from Capitalism to Socialism
- Hans Despain on Alain Badiou's The True Life
- William Hebblewhite on Devin Zane Shaw, Egalitarian Moments
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.