The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Karthick Ram Manoharan on Rathore and Mohapatra, Hegel's India
- Patrick Ainley on Aeron Davis (ed.), The Death of Public Knowledge?
- Derek Wall on Kieran Allen, The Politics of James Connolly
- Tabitha Spence on Green Growth: Ideology, Political Economy and the Alternatives
- Joan Braune on Charles Thorpe, Necroculture
- Tim Christiaens on Steve Keen’s Can We Avoid Another Financial Crisis?
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.