The Marx and Philosophy Society aims to encourage scholarly engagement with, and creative development of, the philosophical and foundational aspects of Marx's work. The society welcomes contributions from any philosophical or political position.
Marx and Philosophy Review of Books
- Daniel Smith on Edmund Fawcett, Liberalism: The Life of an Idea
- Michael Maidan on Habermas, Postmetaphysical Thinking II
- Andrew Kliman on Hahnel, Radical Political Economy: Sraffa versus Marx
- Tom Steele on Mead, T E Hulme and the Ideological Politics of Early Modernism
- Lucas van Milders on Decolonising the Westernised University
- Liam Conway on Karl Korsch’s Karl Marx
And a new list of books for review
To receive notification of new reviews and comments when they appear join the Marx and Philosophy Society email list or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.