Eric D Meyer is the author of Questioning Martin Heidegger: On Western Metaphysics, Bhuddhist Ethics, and the Fate of the Sentient Earth (University Press, 2013). He is currently working on a monograph on sovereignty and sacrifice in Western Indo-European cultures. (email@example.com)
- ‘Culture as Politics: Selected Writings of Christopher Caudwell’ by Christopher Caudwell reviewed by Helena Sheehan on
- ‘The Socialist Imperative from Gotha to Now’ by Michael A Lebowitz reviewed by Kai-Li Cheng on
- ‘The Politics of Unreason: The Frankfurt School and the Origins of Modern Antisemitism’ by Lars Rensmann reviewed by Patrick Ahern on
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page
- New comments system now working – please use!