- ‘A Semite: A Memoir of Algeria’ reviewed by Marcus Barnett on
- ‘The Beach beneath the Street: The Everyday Life and Glorious Times of the Situationist International’ reviewed by Anthony Hayes on
- ‘Marx and Digital Machines: Alienation, Technology, Capitalism’ by Mike Healy reviewed by Thomas Klikauer on
- ‘Adorno and the Ban on Images’ by Sebastian Truskolaski reviewed by Iaan Reynolds
- ‘Karl Radek on China: Documents from the Former Secret Soviet Archives’ by Alexander Pantsov (ed) reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen
- ‘Class Cultures in Post-Socialist Eastern Europe’ by Dražen Cepić reviewed by Sanja Petkovska
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!