Brian Elliott is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Portland State University. His latest book is The Roots of Populism: Neoliberalism and working class lives and will appear with Manchester University Press later this year.
- ‘Socialism in Marx’s Capital: Towards a Dealienated World’ by Paresh Chattopadhyay reviewed by Görkem Giray on
- ‘Value without Fetish: Uno Kōzō’s Theory of ‘Pure Capitalism’ in Light of Marx’s Critique of Political Economy’ by Elena Louisa Lange reviewed by Pete Green on
- ‘The Dialectical Biologist’ by Richard Levins and Richard Lewontin reviewed by Martina Valković on
- ‘James P. Cannon and the Emergence of Trotskyism in the United States, 1928-38’ by Bryan D. Palmer reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen
- ‘Das Zeitalter des Lebendigen. Eine neue Philosophie der Aufklärung’ by Corine Pelluchon reviewed by Lukas Meisner
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page