Thomas Klikauer (MAs, Boston and Bremen University and PhD Warwick University, UK) teaches MBAs and supervises PhDs at the Sydney Graduate School of Management, Western Sydney University, Australia. He has 700 publications and writes regularly for BraveNewEurope (Western Europe), the Barricades (Eastern Europe), Buzzflash (USA), Counterpunch (USA), Countercurrents (India), Tikkun (USA), and ZNet (USA). His next book is on Media Capitalism (Palgrave).
- Labor in the Age of Finance: Pensions, Politics, and Corporations from Deindustrialization to Dodd-Frank on 24 June 2022
- Climate Change and Capitalism in Australia: An Eco-Socialist Vision for the Future on 9 November 2021
- Fear of a Yellow Vest Planet: The Gilets Jaunes and The Battle for The Future of France on 15 September 2021
- It’s the Government, Stupid: How Governments Blame Citizens for Their Own Policies on 3 February 2021
- The 99 Percent Economy: How Democratic Socialism Can Overcome the Crises of Capitalism on 24 February 2020