Jeffery L Nicholas is author of Love and Politics: Persistent Human Desires as a Foundation for Liberation (Routledge 2021), he teaches at Providence College, directs the Center for Contemporary Aristotelian Studies in Ethics and Politics, and is a research associate with the Center for Aristotelian Studies and Critical Theory in Lithuania.
- ‘The Right to Sex: Feminism in the Twenty-First Century’ by Amia Srinivasan reviewed by Conrad Hamilton
- ‘Fear of a Yellow Vest Planet: The Gilets Jaunes and The Battle for The Future of France’ by Peter Wilkin reviewed by Thomas Klikauer, Meg Young
- ‘Mao Zedong Thought’ by Wang Fanxi reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page