Serene Richards is an Associate Lecturer and PhD candidate at Birkbeck College, School of Law, working on legal theory and contemporary French and Italian philosophy.
- ‘Culture as Politics: Selected Writings of Christopher Caudwell’ by Christopher Caudwell reviewed by Helena Sheehan on
- ‘The Socialist Imperative from Gotha to Now’ by Michael A Lebowitz reviewed by Kai-Li Cheng on
- ‘The Politics of Unreason: The Frankfurt School and the Origins of Modern Antisemitism’ by Lars Rensmann reviewed by Patrick Ahern on
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page
- New comments system now working – please use!