- ‘For Humanism: Explorations in Theory and Politics’ by David Alderson and Robert Spencer (eds) reviewed by Rainer Winter
- ‘In The Mind But Not From There: Real Abstraction and Contemporary Art’ by Gean Moreno (ed) reviewed by John Thompson
- ‘Friedrich Engels and Modern Social and Political Theory’ by Paul Blackledge reviewed by Kaan Kangal
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page