- ‘The Dispossessed: Karl Marx’s Debates on Wood Theft and the Right of the Poor’ by Daniel Bensaïd reviewed by Michael Principe
- ‘Cured Quail Volume II’ by Juan Chabrier, Veronika Russell and Eric-John Russell (eds) reviewed by Benjamin Crais
- ‘Critical Encounters: Democracy, Capitalism, Ideas’ by Wolfgang Streeck reviewed by James Hodgson
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page