- ‘The Frankfurt School, Postmodernism and the Politics of the Pseudo-Left: A Marxist Critique’ reviewed by Javier Sethness on
- ‘Epicurus, and the Origins of Historical Materialism’ by Diego Fusaro reviewed by Tom Rockmore on
- ‘Inhuman Power: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Capitalism’ by Nick Dyer-Witheford, Atle Mikkola Kjøsen and James Steinhoff reviewed by Bruce Robinson on
- ‘Karl Marx: Philosophy and Revolution’ by Shlomo Avineri reviewed by Igor Shoikhedbrod
- ‘Behemoth: A History of the Factory and the Making of the Modern World’ by Joshua B Freeman reviewed by F Ross O’Leary
- ‘Inhuman Power: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Capitalism’ by Nick Dyer-Witheford, Atle Mikkola Kjøsen and James Steinhoff reviewed by Bruce Robinson
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page