- ‘The Cape Radicals: Intellectual and Political Thought of the New Era Fellowship, 1930s to 1960s’ by Crain Soudien reviewed by Christopher J. Lee on
- ‘Althusser and Art: Political and Aesthetic Theory’ by Jonathan Fardy reviewed by Jeremy Spencer on
- ‘Labour and Value: Rethinking Marx’s Theory of Exploitation’ by Ernesto Screpanti reviewed by Bill Jefferies on
- ‘The Trouble with Monsters: Poems for Dark Times’ by Christopher Norris reviewed by Conrad DiDiodato
- ‘The Principal Contradiction’ by Torkil Lauesen reviewed by Joshua Moufawad-Paul
- ‘Methods Devour Themselves: A Conversation’ by Benjanun Sriduangkaew and Joshua Moufawad-Paul reviewed by Fernando Wirtz
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page