- ‘Into the Tempest: Essays on the New Global Capitalism’ by William Robinson reviewed by Pete Green on
- ‘Fully Automated Luxury Communism: A Manifesto’ by Aaron Bastani reviewed by Bill Jefferies on
- ‘Negativity and Democracy: Marxism and the Critical Theory Tradition’ by Vasilis Grollios reviewed by Cristopher Morales Bonilla on
- ‘Landscape between Ideology and the Aesthetic: Marxist Essays on British Art and Art Theory, 1750-1850’ by Andrew Hemingway reviewed by Richard Hudson-Miles
- ‘Archive That, Comrade! Left Legacies and the Counter Culture of Remembrance’ by Phil Cohen reviewed by Sanja Petkovska
- ‘Into the Tempest: Essays on the New Global Capitalism’ by William Robinson reviewed by Pete Green
- 2019 Marx & Philosophy Society Annual Conference: registration now open.
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page