- ‘Fascism and Dictatorship: The Third International and the Problem of Fascism’ by Nicos Poulantzas reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen on
- ‘The Ends of the World’ reviewed by Eduardo Frajman on
- ‘Originary Technicity: The Theory of Technology from Marx to Derrida’ by Arthur Bradley reviewed by Matthijs Krul on
- ‘The SAGE Handbook of Frankfurt School Critical Theory’ by Beverley Best, Werner Bonefeld and Chris O’Kane (eds) reviewed by Gustavo Racy
- ‘Exile, Statelessness, and Migration: Playing Chess with History from Hannah Arendt to Isaiah Berlin’ by Seyla Benhabib reviewed by William Hebblewhite
- ‘Fascism and Dictatorship: The Third International and the Problem of Fascism’ by Nicos Poulantzas reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen
- 2019 Marx & Philosophy Society Annual Conference: registration now open.
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page