- ‘Marx and Marxism’ by Gregory Claeys reviewed by Adrian Kreutz on
- ‘Negativity and Democracy: Marxism and the Critical Theory Tradition’ by Vasilis Grollios reviewed by Cristopher Morales Bonilla on
- ‘On the Nature of Marx’s Things: Translation as Necrophilology’ by Jacques Lezra reviewed by Terrell Carver on
- ‘The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism: The Roots of Slavery, White Supremacy, and Capitalism in Seventeenth-Century North America and the Caribbean’ by Gerald Horne reviewed by Ajmal Waqif
- 2019 Marx & Philosophy Society Annual Conference: Call for Graduate Papers
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page