- ‘When Workers Shot Back: Class Conflict from 1877 to 1921’ by Robert Ovetz reviewed by Achille Marotta
- ‘From Marx to Hegel and Back: Capitalism, Critique, and Utopia’ by Victoria Fareld and Hannes Kuch (eds) reviewed by Damian Winczewski
- ‘Antonio Gramsci: A Pedagogy to Change the World’ by Nicola Pizzolato and John D Holst (eds) reviewed by Anne Freeland
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page