- ‘Cultural Backlash: Trump, Brexit and Authoritarian Populism’ by Pippa Norris and Ronald Inglehart reviewed by James Hodgson
- ‘Falter: Has the Human Game Begun to Play Itself Out?’ by Bill McKibben reviewed by Thomas Klikauer, Norman Simms
- ‘What Would Be Different: Figures of Possibility in Adorno’ by Iain Macdonald reviewed by Matthew Eckel
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page