- ‘The South Atlantic Quarterly: The Return of Economic Planning, Volume 119, Number 1’ by Campbell Jones (ed) reviewed by Lyes Benarbane on
- ‘The Critique of Work in Modern French Thought: From Charles Fourier to Guy Debord’ by Alastair Hemmens reviewed by Ross Sparkes on
- ‘Friedrich Engels and the Dialectics of Nature’ by Kaan Kangal reviewed by Vesa Oittinen on
- ‘Spinoza, the Transindividual’ by Étienne Balibar reviewed by Dan Taylor
- ‘Red Banners, Books and Beer Mugs: The Mental World of German Social Democrats, 1863-1914’ by Andrew G Bonnell reviewed by Daniel Gaido
- ‘Emergency Powers in Theory and Practice: The Long Shadow of Carl Schmitt’ by Michael Head reviewed by Jermaine Young
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page