- ‘Race After Technology: Abolitionist Tools for the New Jim Code’ by Ruha Benjamin reviewed by Garrett Pierman on
- ‘Sartre, Imagination, and Dialectical Reason: Creating Society as a Work of Art’ by Austin Hayden Smidt reviewed by Dom Taylor on
- ‘Hegel in the Arab World: Modernity, Colonialism, and Freedom’ by Lorella Ventura reviewed by Zeyad el Nabolsy on
- ‘Critical Theory and Authoritarian Populism’ by Jeremiah Morelock (ed) reviewed by J D Evans
- ‘The Government of Time: Theories of Plural Temporality In The Marxist Tradition’ by Vittorio Morfino and Peter Thomas reviewed by Garrett Pierman
- ‘Libertarian Socialism: Politics in Black and Red’ by Alex Prichard, Ruth Kinna, Saku Pinta and David Berry (eds) reviewed by Jade Saab
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page