- ‘The Socialist Manifesto: The Case for Radical Politics in an Era of Extreme Inequality’ by Bhaskar Sunkara reviewed by Paul Elias
- ‘Race After Technology: Abolitionist Tools for the New Jim Code’ by Ruha Benjamin reviewed by Garrett Pierman
- ‘Marx’s Dream: From Capitalism to Communism’ by Tom Rockmore reviewed by Atahan Erbas
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page