- ‘A Spirit of Trust: A Reading of Hegel’s Phenomenology’ by Robert Brandom reviewed by Matthew McKeever
- ‘Value and Crisis’ by Alfredo Saad-Filho reviewed by Fabian Van Onzen
- ‘The Socialist Manifesto: The Case for Radical Politics in an Era of Extreme Inequality’ by Bhaskar Sunkara reviewed by Paul Elias
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page