- ‘The Beach beneath the Street: The Everyday Life and Glorious Times of the Situationist International’ reviewed by Anthony Hayes on
- ‘The Memeing of Mark Fisher: How the Frankfurt School Foresaw Capitalist Realism and What to Do About it’ by Mike Watson reviewed by Jack Dignam
- ‘Beyond Confrontation: Globalists, Nationalists and their Discontents’ by Phil Mullan reviewed by Fouad Mami
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page