- ‘Georg Lukács’s Philosophy of Praxis: From Neo-Kantianism to Marxism’ by Konstantinos Kavoulakos reviewed by Sean Ledwith on
- ‘Marx’s Theory of the Genesis of Money: How, Why, and Through What Is a Commodity Money?’ by Samezo Kuruma reviewed by Bo Harvey on
- ‘The Dialectic of Capital: A Study of the Inner Logic of Capitalism (2 Vols.)’ by Thomas T Sekine reviewed by Chris Arthur on
- ‘Georg Lukács’s Philosophy of Praxis: From Neo-Kantianism to Marxism’ by Konstantinos Kavoulakos reviewed by Sean Ledwith
- ‘Letters from England, 1895’ by Eleanor Marx and Edward Aveling reviewed by Richard Taylor
- ‘A Philosophy for Communism: Rethinking Althusser’ by Panagiotis Sotiris reviewed by Ian Leask
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page