- ‘How to Read Marx’s Capital: Commentary and Explanations on the Beginning Chapters’ by Michael Heinrich reviewed by Ksenia Arapko on
- ‘Capital Hates Everyone: Fascism or Revolution’ by Maurizio Lazzarato reviewed by Conor Bean on
- ‘The Northern Question: A History of a Divided Country’ by Tom Hazeldine reviewed by James Hodgson on
- ‘Studies of the Paris Manuscripts: The Turning Point of Marx’ by Linxin Han reviewed by Fei Huang, Shuang Liang
- ‘Authoritarian Nightmare: Trump and His Followers’ by John W. Dean and Bob Altemeyer reviewed by Matt Sharpe
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page