- ‘Marx on Capitalism: The Interaction-Recognition-Antinomy Thesis’ by James Furner reviewed by Rory Gillis
- ‘The Whole Picture: The Colonial Story of the Art in Our Museums and Why We Need to Talk About It’ by Alice Proctor reviewed by Joshua John Headington
- ‘Aspects of the New Right-Wing Extremism’ by Theodor W Adorno reviewed by Gustavo Racy
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page