- ‘Why Donald Trump will never admit defeat’ by Judith Butler reviewed by Stephen Tumino on
- ‘Lukács’s Phenomenology of Capitalism: Reification Revalued’ by Richard Westerman reviewed by Paul Leduc Browne on
- ‘Life Itself Is an Art: The Life and Work of Erich Fromm’ by Rainer Funk reviewed by Jarno Hietalahti on
- ‘Practicing the Good: Desire and Boredom in Soviet Socialism’ by Keti Chukhrov reviewed by Isabel Jacobs
- ‘The Ego and Its Hyperstate: A Psychoanalytically Informed Dialectical Analysis of Self-Interest’ by Eliot Rosenstock reviewed by Conrad Hamilton
- ‘Cryptocommunism’ by Mark Alizart reviewed by Matthew McKeever
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page