- ‘The Government of Time: Theories of Plural Temporality In The Marxist Tradition’ by Vittorio Morfino and Peter Thomas reviewed by Garrett Pierman on
- ‘Marx’s Dream: From Capitalism to Communism’ by Tom Rockmore reviewed by Atahan Erbas on
- ‘For a Politics of the Common Good’ by Alain Badiou and Peter Engelmann reviewed by Sebastián Sánchez-Schilling on
- ‘Women and the Subversion of the Community: A Mariarosa Dalla Costa Reader’ by Mariarosa Dalla Costa reviewed by Kaitlin Peters
- ‘Considering Class: Theory, Culture and the Media in the 21st Century’ by Mike Wayne and Deirdre O’Neill (eds) reviewed by Ufuk Gürbüzdal
- ‘For a Politics of the Common Good’ by Alain Badiou and Peter Engelmann reviewed by Sebastián Sánchez-Schilling
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page