- ‘A Semite: A Memoir of Algeria’ reviewed by Marcus Barnett on
- ‘The Beach beneath the Street: The Everyday Life and Glorious Times of the Situationist International’ reviewed by Anthony Hayes on
- ‘Marx and Digital Machines: Alienation, Technology, Capitalism’ by Mike Healy reviewed by Thomas Klikauer on
- ‘On Biopolitics: An Inquiry into Nature and Language’ by Marco Piasentier reviewed by Matthew Dermot Collins
- ‘Critique of Architecture: Essays on Theory, Autonomy, and Political Economy’ by Douglas Spencer reviewed by Lukas Meisner
- ‘Adorno and the Ban on Images’ by Sebastian Truskolaski reviewed by Iaan Reynolds
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page