You can follow the discussion on ‘Alienation and Emancipation in the Work of Karl Marx’ by George C Comninel reviewed by Scott Timcke without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- ‘The Political Thought of C B Macpherson: Contemporary Applications’ by Frank Cunningham reviewed by Jules Townshend
- ‘Rosa Luxemburg: The Biography’ by J.P. Nettl reviewed by Adrian Kreutz
- ‘The French Revolution and Historical Materialism: Selected Essays’ by Henry Heller reviewed by Jean-Pierre Reed
- Recently published: Jan Kandiyali (ed.) Reassessing Marx’s Social and Political Philosophy: Freedom, Recognition, and Human Flourishing. A second collection of papers from Marx and Philosophy Society conferences. 20% discount. See review by Tony Smith.
- Offers of reviews welcome – see submissions page